Terms & Conditions of use of the site
Refunds Policy for competitions
Personal details you provide to us;
- will be kept in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- are stored in a secured dedicated database to which only authorised administrators have access.
- will not be made available to any other company
- will only be made available on our website where you have specifically given us permission
- may be used to send you occasional updates from our site only.
Terms and Conditions & Acceptable Use Policy
This policy (the "Acceptable Use Policy" or "this Policy") sets out the terms between you and us under which we will provide you with access to the information and services we offer from time to time via the Trampolining-Online website. It is, therefore, very much in your interests to read them carefully.
If there is anything in this Policy that you do not understand then please contact our Customer Care Department as soon as possible by calling 0845 367 0245 (the "Customer Number"). Please note that calls to the Customer Number are charged at national rate and may be monitored for training, security and quality assurance purposes.
References to Trampolining-Online in this Policy are to "we", "our", "the Company" and "us".
Trampolining-Online.co.uk is a trading name of TradeInternet Ltd - Company No 4154026
1. Your Use of the Trampolining-Online Service
1.1 The Trampolining-Online Service is intended to appeal to a wide range of audiences and as such not all of the Trampolining-Online Service is suitable for use by children. Parents and guardians are reminded of the importance of supervising young children's' use of the Trampolining-Online Service. Parents or guardians of children shall be responsible for the actions of any children using the Trampolining-Online Service.
1.2 You may use the Trampolining-Online Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use, and shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that no other person uses, the Trampolining-Online Service:
1.2.1 in a way that does not comply with the terms of any laws applicable to you or that is in any way unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
1.2.2 to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, or in breach of any copyright, confidence, privacy or any other rights;
1.2.3 to spam or send or procure the sending of any unsolicited advertising or promotional material;
1.2.4 to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
1.2.5 to send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs or any other harmful programs.
1.3 If you do not follow the guidelines set out under paragraph 1, you agree to indemnify us against all claims, demands, actions, costs, expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal costs and disbursements), losses and damages arising from or incurred as a result of your actions.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
2.1 You agree that the material and content contained in, or provided by Trampolining-Online as part of, the Trampolining-Online Service is for your use only and may not be distributed to anyone and you are prohibited from using such content commercially without our prior written consent.
2.2 Your use of the Trampolining-Online Service carries with it no rights in relation to copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights that belong to us or third parties that have granted us licences to use their intellectual property. The Trampolining-Online logo and Trampolining-Online name are trademarks of Trampolining-Online.
2.3 You may not display the contents of the Trampolining-Online Service or any part of them in a frame surrounded by other material not originated by us uless explicitly authorised in writing.
3. Limitations on the Trampolining-Online Service
3.1 You should note that various elements of the Trampolining-Online Service are not provided by us but instead by other companies. We are therefore unable to guarantee that such products and services or any websites accessible via the Trampolining-Online Service are virus or error free. You should check all emails, attachments and files before downloading them.
3.2 Your dealings with, and interest in, promotions, services, coaches, clubs or organisations found via the Trampolining-Online Service are solely between you and the person with whom you are dealing unless we expressly state otherwise.
3.3 We, or merchants and content providers found via the Trampolining-Online Service, may provide links to other web sites or resources. We are unable to accept responsibility for these web sites or resources; neither have we endorsed their content, products or services merely because they are accessible via the Trampolining-Online Service.
3.4 We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided by us in connection with the Trampolining-Online Service is accurate at the time of its inclusion, however, there may be errors, inaccuracies or omissions in respect of which we exclude all liability. We make no representations or warranties about the information included on our web pages (including links to third parties' web pages). You shall be solely responsible for any decisions based on the information contained on such web pages.
3.5 Information provided by Trampolining-Online does not constitute legal or professional advice and should not be relied upon without taking independent advice.
3.6 You are responsable for insuring that the information provided on this site is only to be used under the supervision of a suitably qualified coach that has the experience to decide on the validity of the information provided.
3.7 You should consult a medical expert before undertaking any form of exercise to ensure that you are fit and capable. Trampolining-Online accepts no responsibility for any injury caused by improper use of information provided by the Trampolining-Online service.
3.8 We take reasonable steps to safeguard the security of any information you input or send to us in connection with the Trampolining-Online Service by using secure services and encryption technology where we deem appropriate, however, we accept no responsibility for any damages that you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
3.9 You acknowledge that we cannot guarentee that Trampolining-Online Service will be uninterrupted or error free. Similarly, we cannot guarantee that the transmission of information over the Internet will be secure or that you will be able to access the Internet at all times or at the speeds that we have indicated are available.
4. Our Liability to You
4.1 We do not limit our liability if you die or are injured as a result of our negligence or you suffer loss as a consequence of any fraud by us.
4.2 We shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for:
4.2.1 any damage or loss arising from the consequences of viruses received by you via the Trampolining-Online Service or of our failure to provide the Trampolining-Online Service in accordance with this Policy; or
4.2.2 any economic losses (including loss of business, contracts, profits, revenues, capital or anticipated savings), any indirect, special or consequential loss, loss of data, goodwill or reputation or for any wasted expense including but not limited to losses caused by viruses.
4.3 Information provided by Trampolining-Online does not constitute legal or professional advice and should not be relied upon without taking independent advice.
4.4 We are not liable for any failure to perform our obligations if we are prevented from doing so by an event beyond our reasonable control (which may include, without limitation, strikes; labour disputes; acts of God; war; riot; civil action; malicious acts or damage; compliance with any law, governmental or regulatory order, rule, regulation or direction; any act or omission of any government or other competent authority; accident; equipment or services failure, including the unavailability of third party telecommunications services, lines or other equipment; fire; flood or storm).
4.5 Each provision of this section 4 operates separately. If any part is held by a court to be unreasonable or inapplicable then the other parts shall still apply.
5. Suspension and Termination of the Trampolining-Online Service
5.1 We may suspend or terminate the Trampolining-Online Service without giving notice to you.
6. Changes to the Trampolining-Online Service
6.1 We may alter and/or amend the Trampolining-Online Service at any time without giving notice to you.
7. Other Things You Need to Know
7.2 If any part of this Policy is found to be illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of the Policy.
7.3 The provision of the Trampolining-Online Service and the application of this Policy are governed by English law and the parties hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in respect of any dispute or matter arising out of or in connection with this Policy.
Terms & Conditions - Online shop
- By ordering any goods from trampolining-online.co.uk, the buyer will be deemed to agree that these conditions shall, and that any other conditions contained on or in any letter or e-mail, order form, receipt or the like received by trampolining-online.co.uk in connection witht he goods so ordered shall not form part of or any contract in respect of the said goods.
- Trampolining-online.co.uk reserves the right to accept or reject, in whole or in part, orders received by it.
- All purchases are at the buyer's risk from the time of delivery or collection by the Buyer or his or her agent or of delivery to the place stipulated in the order.
- Trampolining-Online.co.uk must be notified in writing of non-delivery within three days.
- The buyer shall inspect the goods immediately upon delivery thereof and shall within five days from such inspection give notice in wiriting to trampolining-online.co.uk of any matter or thing by reason of which it is alleged that the goods do not accord with the contract. If the buyer shoudl fail to give such notice the goods shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the contract and the buyer shall be bound to accept andpay for the same accordingly.
- (a) Except as otherwise expressly mentioned in these Conditions Trampolining-Online.co.uk shall have no liability of any kind whatsoever to the Buyer in respect of any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) suffered by the Buyer whether in contract or negligence or otherwise howsoever, whether for loss or damage to property or for death or bodily injury or otherwise howsoever in respect of any goods supplied or work done by Trampolining-Online.co.uk. The Buyer shall indemnify Trampolining-Online.co.uk against any claim made against Trampolining-Online.co.uk by a third party arising out of any goods supplied or to work done for the Buyer.
(b) No forbearance or indulgence by Trampolining-Online.co.uk shown or granted to a Buyer, whether in respect of these Conditions or otherwise, shall not in any way affect or prejudice the rights of Trampolining-Online.co.uk against the Buyer or be taken as a waiver of any of the Conditions.
- In the event that a receiver is appointed over the business of the Buyer or that a resolution is passed or a petition presented for the liquidation of the Buyer or if the Buyer commits an act of bankruptcy any unpaid price under the contract in respect of all goods delivered thereunder to or to the order of the Buyer shall forthwith become payable and save as aforesaid this contract is thereupon discharged and Trampolining-Online.co.uk may enter upon the Buyer's premises to recover their goods still upon them.
- (a) In addition to any right of lien to which Trampolining-Online.co.uk may by law be entitled Trampolining-Online.co.uk shall (in the event of the Buyer's insolvency) be entitled to a general lien on all goods of the Buyer in Trampolining-Online.co.uk's possession (although such goods or some of them may have been paid for) for the unpaid price of any goods sold and delivered to the Buyer by Trampolining-Online.co.uk under the same or any other contract.
(b) Notwithstanding that the risk on the goods shall be borne by the Buyer as aforesaid title to the goods shall not pass from Trampolining-Online.co.uk to the Buyer until the Buyer shall have made payment in full to Trampolining-Online.co.uk of the price of the goods.
(c) Until payment as aforesaid the Buyer shall store the goods in such manner that they are evidently the property of Trampolining-Online.co.uk. If the goods shall be converted into or become constituents of other goods (hereafter called "the products") the Buyer agrees that Trampolining-Online.co.uk shall have the beneficial ownership of the products transferred to him at the moment of conversion or of the goods becoming constituents of the products and the Buyer shall retain the products as a trustee for Trampolining-Online.co.uk and shall store the products in such a manner that they are evidently the property of Trampolining-Online.co.uk.
(d) Notwithstanding the provisions of sub - paragraphs (b) and (c) of this paragraph the Buyer shall be entitled to sell the goods or the products to a third party in the ordinary course of his business provided that should Trampolining-Online.co.uk so require he shall be subrogated for the Buyer in respect of any claim the Buyer may have against the third party in respect of the goods or the products.
- Trampolining-Online.co.uk will make every effort to keep to delivery dates but such dates are not treated as terms of the Contract and Trampolining-Online.co.uk will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result from late delivery.
- The Buyer shall indemnify Trampolining-Online.co.uk against all claims for infringement or alleged infringement of Third Party, patent or other industrial property rights and all costs and expenses incurred in connection therewith arising from the execution of the Buyer's order in accordance with the Buyers design plans or specifications.
- Unless specifically warranted (in writing) as accurate all sizes referred to on price lists, estimates, brochures and the like are approximate only.
- Whilst Trampolining-Online.co.uk will take all reasonable steps to try and match colour this cannot be guaranteed and the contract shall be deemed to have been performed by delivery of goods of the general shade and density of colour stipulated.
- If the goods manufactured to the Buyer's order be ready for delivery and the Buyer fails to take delivery at the time required by the contract Trampolining-Online.co.uk shall be entitled:
- (a) (i) to invoice such goods forthwith and to take the invoice into account; and
(ii) to charge at rates giving an economic return for the handling and storage of such goods, and for their insurance, from the date of invoice to the date when the Buyer takes delivery or Trampolining-Online.co.uk disposes of the same.
(b) If the Buyer fails to take delivery within 30 days of date of invoice Trampolining-Online.co.uk shall be entitled to treat the contract as at an end, and without prejudice to any other right it may have against the Buyer, shall be entitled to resell the goods.
- If the contract provides for delivery by instalments, delay in delivery or non - delivery of any instalment shall not entitle the Buyer to treat the contract as at an end or to reject any other instalment.
- Trampolining-Online.co.uk shall not be liable for failing to perform the contract whether wholly or in part, if the failure is caused either wholly or partly by any circumstances outside Trampolining-Online.co.uk's control.
- The law of England shall govern the validity, construction and performance of any contract to which these Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions - My Clubs
- By adding a club to your 'my club' area you are permitting any person who is made an administrator of the club to access certain information that you enter. Administrators can edit your routines and other club related information. A full list of editable information is available on request as new features are regularly added to the site.
- Club administrators can not change their members' personal profile details.
Credit for Clubs Scheme
- Only when members of the club are logged in as a registered member (with that club in their 'my clubs' list) will qualify for credit for clubs scheme.
- Purchases that are refunded in part or full do not qualify to be included in the credit for clubs scheme.
- Only one club can be credited for each purchase.
- The earned credit can be redeemed by any club administrator on a purchase by contacting trampolining-online.co.uk or using the online facility made available.
Refund Policy - Competition Entries
A trampolining-online.co.uk credit will be added to your account for entries that are withdrawn before the competition deadline. Entries cannot be withdrawn after the competition deadline.
Trampolining-Online cannot refund entries so please check entries before making payment.
Trampolining-online.co.uk credits can be used on new entries or in the trampolining-online.co.uk shop (when available). Trampolining-Online.co.uk credits do not have an expiry date and can be used at any time.
Refund Policy - Online Shop
Refund: Products will qualify for a refund if they are returned in good condition within 28 days of purchase (as laid out in the Distance Selling Regulations).
Warranty: Faulty products which are under warranty will be replaced or refunded at the supplier's descression
Carriage: We reserve the right to charge carriage on returned goods which are not deemed to be faulty or are not covered by warranty.